L同学的凤爪太赞了，直接让我没了手气 (T_T) 梅子酒很好喝….
周末看了三步电影和一个话剧，都还是蛮有意思的。”Eat, Pray, Love”个人很喜欢。总结就是要及时行乐，在可以coding的时候多coding吧 😛
某同学的八卦，Nothing is impossible 😀
Pocky连着两天早上早早的把我弄醒，然后我就作梦梦到调试他的场景，并且真的在梦里找到了那个bug ><.. 虽然在梦里我把他修复了，但今天早晨还是又把我弄醒了。所以Pocky正式更名为buggy Pocky – 充满了各种我调教不能的bug们..
周五Happy Hour，凭借4-in-row, Jenga, 和Pool各种虐杀 😀
interskh: oh dear i am so happy for you!
(about 8 hours ago, from PowerTwitter)
每天晚上回家, Pocky都会跑到门口来迎接我. 每天晚上睡觉, Pocky都会各种乖巧的睡到我的床上.
某日晚上和Raj从gym回来之后开始研究wordpress的安全性, 最后实在是发现得到database就是王道, 有了db就是有了一切. 不过wp这方面还是蛮牛的, 又是某种变异的blowfish加密又外加一种最后也没弄清楚的验证方法, 我们硬往里写了一个新用户, 但还是没绕过某个验证, 最后直接大绝招改代码 lol
周六的时候去Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival做Volunteer, 很开心的去了3个booth帮忙, 强烈认识到在巧克力工厂干活的人们真的会无比幸福啊. 我一边分装各种巧克力一边往嘴巴里塞一边再看到人们的笑容, 真的很棒耶. 而且巧克力们都很好吃.
Top 1当然是我们的然姐不远千里来看我们啦, 并且丫做了件让Raj无比嫉妒我的事情. Raj说了一个礼拜的”You have such a good friend”… lol
Check how much i havnt done.
BLUE – WILL DO
GREEN – DONE
RED – WONT DO
- Go to Alcatraz and definitely take the audio tour.
- Tour Fishersman’s Whart. It is touristy and cheesy, beware.
- See the sea lions at Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Get some clam chowder at Boudin in Fisherman’s Wharf. Beware, it’s a lot of food.
- Talk with the street performer by Ghirardelli’s. Ask him to sing in any language you want (Turkish, Russian, Mandarin and German works)
- Visit the wineries in Napa Valley. Better if you take a tour instead of driving there yourself.
- Bike the bridge to Sausalito. Be amazed how much it resembles Istanbul.
- Go see a concert in Mountain View Amphitheater. I recommend The Fray.
- Buy some sundae from Ghirardelli. Beware that they are ridicolously sweet; probably want to share it with someone.
- Go see the painted ladies (not what you think) and reminisce about Full House.
- Get some food at In-n-Out. Bonus points for off-menu items.
- Eat breakfast at Pat’s in North Beach. Maybe not as fancy as Mama’s but there’s not a 2 hour waiting line.
- Eat some Italian food at Cafe Zoetrope (owned by Francis Ford Coppola).
- While there, visit some of the bars on Broadway and then eat drunk-food at Golden Boy Pizza.
- Go to Mission and hang out with the hipster crowd. I recommend the hookah bar on Valencia.
- Visit Baker Beach. Beware of the nudists (or join in).
- Go to a bonfire on Ocean Beach on a sunday.
- If you see a Tesla roadster on the road, try to take a photo of it and have the driver smile at you.
- Find friends who work at start-ups based in the city so and have BBQ parties on the rooftop.
- Go to Chinatown and buy some Chinese food that looks scary.
- Find a friend who has sailing license and sail in the bay with your friends. Beware, it’s windy but awesome still.
- Drink some fancy tea at Samovar (by Metreon, ask around)
- Take the cable car. (but be ready for the long waits)
- Go to one of the Nightlife parties at California Academy of Sciences on a Thursday
- Visit MOMA and want to buy every single thing at the gift shop.
- Eat a fried chicken sandwich at Bakesale Betty. There’s a line but it moves really fast. And it is worth it.
- Hang around at Union Square at night. It’s very fancy.
- Go to Dolores Park. That place gets interesting at night.
- Listen to some random people playing music at Union Square.
- Find a street festival (Haight and Ashbury was fun) and go there.
- Walk through Tenderloin at late night. Bonus points for making it home safely.
- Eat some tasty burritos in Mission at Taqueria Cancun.
- Go to a GitHub meetup and drink some Scotch on your favorite repo’s dime
- Sit next to the founder of your blog software on the bus (and don’t realize it).
- Go to Marina district. I haven’t figured out what to do there yet.
So many places i need to check out in San Francisco!
Here is i did/plan to do on top of those
- Go to 17-miles Drive/Big Sur, take photos
- Watch Blue Angels flying on top of your head as part of air show.
- Visit De young Museum, see an exhibition
- Drive down Lambard Street
- Do a parallel parking on uphill/downhill
- Go to japan town, watch a movie in Japanese/Chinese
- Attend one parade on any traditional Chinese festival
- Chill at night waiting for Caltrain/whatever
- Biking trip in Napa
- Pass a tunnel to Lands End, trying to see the Far East
- Climb up the Filbert Steps toward Coit Tower
- Check out 16th Ave tiled mosaic steps
- Hiking at Muir Woods. Take the long, windy roads to get there.
- Crabbing at Berkeley/Pacifica/Golden Gate Bridge/Bay
Last Updated: Apr. 12th, 2011